We're looking to duplicate the functionality and overall UI of an existing web site.
The site is <[url removed, login to view]>.
We'll provide you with all of the graphics that are needed, along with storyboards of how the UI should look. The UI will be less complex that what you see on this site.
* A graphic at the top of each page (same graphic on each page).
* Text that describes the web site below the main graphic (same text on each page).
* Ability to post entries (haikus)
* A "thank you for submitting an entry" page
* Ability to approve which entries are posted
* Ability to capture e-mail addresses and names of posters (entering an e-mail address and a name are mandatory)
* The checkbox below the Submit button will maintain a record in the database as to whether we can add the person to our mailing list.
* A twitter feed
* The ability to vote on haikus without needing to register. IP addresses are tracked so that voting cannot happen more than once an hour.
* People will only be able to give "Thumbs Up" votes, not "Thumbs down"
* The ability to see the most popular entries.
* Each entry will have its own trackback link., along with a "ShareThis" link.
* Each entry will have a ranking based on the total number of "Thumbs up" it has received.
* The ability to go to browse multiple pages (50 entries per page).
**Functionality we don't need:**
* The "People you've heard of" link and functionality.
* The "Search" functionality.
* The "Learn more" link and associated functionality in the main text area at the top of the page.