I require a web based program where my customers can upload files containing check (bank draft) information. I will print out these checks and make pdf's that will be available online so that the customer can search (on any field or keyword).
1. Checksum the input file, and compare it against a history of checksums. Reject file if this same file has already been sent. Assign and log a batch number.
2. Parse input file and load into a database.
3. Create PDF files of checks for search, retrieval display on the site. Search by keyword(s) or specific field(s) and/or ranges.
4. Prepare a tab delimited file for postal barcode assignment (third party software). Export search results to excel (or tab delimited file).
5. Import postal barcodes back into db.
6. Generate postscript file containing all the checks.
7. Authenticate customer at login.
8. Email notifications that pdf files are generated.
9. Email notifications that checks (postscript) file is ready to be printed.
Checks contain a MICR font for check#, routing# and acct#.
At early stage of this project I will need to review and approve the db layout and structure.
See attached PDF for workflow diagram.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).