Looking for a class that will check the inputed text/html code and return a spam score result based on SpamAssassin.
include("[url removed, login to view]");
$sc->db = 'Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.0; // SpamAssassin database, this can manually update whenever new version released
$sc->email = '<HTML>message goes here</HTML>'
echo "Check completed, score:" .$sc->score-return();
echo "Error: " .$bh->errormsg();
The score-return() will return something like the following:
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.0 (2005-01-11)
* 18 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
* [score: 1.0000]
* 1.0 MIME_BASE64_TEXT RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding
X-Spam-Status: Yes, hits=18.5 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_99,MIME_BASE64_TEXT
Other than SpamAssassin, any other spam checking tool is popular, reliable and you will suggest?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).