Hello, we currently are creating a new full flash website for our company; however our current website [[url removed, login to view]] has feature for members (in perl) that we are looking to keep 'as is' and integrate it into our new FULL FLASH WEBSITE and also merge some existing data we have in proper file format to our backend database.
Our backend database has over 50,000 members and about 20,000 other data in there as well. I'm looking for a perl coder who can just take our current script and integrate it into our full flash website.
To take a look at the functionalities of our application, that's coded in perl, please click here for sample: <[url removed, login to view]>
Keep in mind
1. we are not looking for someone to change the perl script, simply move it for us and also
2. add some data we already have in an .xls file that we can merge with current data.
I will be available to work with coder all day every day if needed. Project needs to be completed in 4 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).