To create PHP classes to handle E-Payments.
1. The coder is required to create PHP classes to
handle the following payment gateways.
Each gateway is handled by 1 class.
We will provide a [url removed, login to view] which consits most of the API codes, unfortuntly is in .pm (cgi/perl language)
2. For each class, it must have the following
a. Accept a named PHP array of Payee properties
b. Accept a named PHP array of Payer properties
c. Accept a named PHP array of a Transaction (eg.
amount, currency, item etc)
d. Have a method pay(); that transmits/posts the data
to the payment gateway.
e. Have a method response(); that tells you the
results of the transaction returned. eg "VALID",
"INVALID", "CONNECTION_TIME_OUT", "ERROR" etc
3. A demo program for each item in 2.
1. A set of PHP classes
2. A set of demo programs or anything to show us it works
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).