Hi, I am getting an "Unknown DBI error" when I try to view data on some PostgreSQL tables. Also, when I try to view information on my script, I am sent to a blank page when (I suppose) the script tries to view this same information.
All I want is someone to help me find why I get these errors that prevent me to run the script.
I have this script installed on a shared server so all I can get is SSH jailed access. I know the server administrator so if needed, he could enable SSH access.
This same script used to work fine on a previous server running Linux 7.3 and PostgreSQL 7.3.3. I have all the installation files, users, server administrator and installation manuals.
1) Complete and detailed instructions on what was done to make the script completely work. The script is allready installed so from this point, all the modifications needed to make it work in detail so that a newbie can perform them if the script is ever needed to be installed again, for example, OS configuration changes, which script file needed to be modified and what was modified, command line executions exactly how you typed them. Remember, I am a newbie and need to copy/paste the commands needed.
The script is already installed successfully.
My current OS and environment:
OS: Linux 9
SQL: PostgreSQL 7.3.3
Mostly cgi and pl files
Shared Hosting account.
Requirements for the script to work:
* UNIX / LINUX server
* Perl 5
* Telnet / SSH access
* Access to one (1) clean PostgreSQL database (v7.3 or greater)
* 1 MB of web space for the script files
* Crontab priviledges
* Ability to set the DefaultType for Apache
* Ability to execute CGI scripts outside of the /cgi-bin/
* Ability to install Perl modules locally
* gcc Compiler