I have a source that provides fresh (1 to 3 days) exclusive FULL RECORD leads that I wish to make available to my membership in lots of 60 per day. Please read through the web site to understand the nature of the offering. [url removed, login to view]
Example of leads as delivered:
email address goes here,Joni,Ward,930 Lambs Gap Road,Mechanicsburg,PA,17050,717-737-6113,[url removed, login to view],8/25/2004 17:59
I required two things.
1) A database to accept input by me or a staff member of 1000 to 20000 full record leads at a time from an admin panel. IOW - a simple interface to import new data into the database. Web based as it may be done by one of several people.
2) A simple link that will be accessed in the Member's backoffice that will ask for UserID (or could just allow the member to access leads without a second login and disqualify that IP until the next calendar day to access another set of leads) then will print out in CSV format 60 leads. Can simply be a HTML display or in a text box ??" whatever.
The selection of the 60 daily leads would need to be totally random and not deliver to THAT particular user the same lead twice. Also each Member would only be able to acquire leads once per day. If he misses a day his 60 leads do not accumulate - opportunity lost. One time per day - 60 full records available to copy and paste.
I also want each of the leads to be considered active until:
A) they are more than some number of days old, 15 for example, and/or
B) was presented to some number of users say 10 for example.
Summary: Become a "member" of software rewards and log into the backoffice daily and click on a "TODAY'S LEADS" link and a list of 60 leads are pulled from a database of full record leads that are no older than 15 days (for example) and have not been shared with more than 10 other members (for example).
After the leads meet one of the above disqualifiers they would need to be flagged in some way for easy export - archived, not discarded.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).