This project is for setting up a backup mail server for cPanel / WHM.
The project layout will be like this:
1) User Interface:
- Button to Add/Remove remote primary cPanel Mail Server (through the Remote Access Key)
- Button to update domain lists
- Button to force run the queue
- Perl or PHP script that pulls the domain lists from each of the primary mail servers through cPanel Access key and store them to a file
- EXIM mail server setup to only accept mail going to these local domains (by parsing that file)
- EXIM mail server to attempt to deliver these messages to the primary server every hour
Notes: cPanel/WHM Experience is a MUST
Notes: We will provide the backup mail server hardware, ssh access...etc
Notes: I want to be able to add multiple primary cPanel Mail servers.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This will run on Linux , FreeBSD with the latest cPanel/WHM