We require a Domain Renewal Management system
1) to quiery our online accounts with suppliers such as Srsplus, Nominet and CentralNic and produce a list of all customers due for renewal in the next 4 months.
2) Using a lookup table to map Domain to Company details, generate a paper based renewal letter for each Company (a4, details the domains and asking for payment details)
3) To manage a database of which customers havs renewed/canceled/not replied and if they have not replied with in one month, generate a urgent reminder letter.
4) to offer our system admin the abillity to renewal the domain with the relivant registry from the management interface and send emails to the billing department to confirm they should bill the client for the domain.
5) tools will need to be provided to manage the two letters.
Example APIS for the registry can :
Nominet : is email based, [url removed, login to view] AND [url removed, login to view]
SRSPlus : is perl based and there is plenty of examples at [url removed, login to view]
CentralNic : have a mixture of opensource tools, see [url removed, login to view]
If this project is sucessful we are likely to want to extend this tool in later projects to include a SOAP interface, add more regstries, tools to register domains as well as renew them and tools to manage the zone files once the domain is registered. For this reason it is important that the code is well documented with comments and a good funtion based design is used.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1147 på dette job
Dear Customer, We also propose 6 month of warranty on any web-based solution that we provide so that none of our clients feel stranded in case they will face problems with the work. Satisfaction is Guaranteed.