I need a script which manages "Members subscription" but based on a 'Forced Martix, spillover" feature.
PHP script requirements for website - Vavatau Success Builder
Main purpose of the script is to manage User Subsciptions in a Forced Matrix Spillover manner. The forced matirx will have a fixed width and once width has been filled, addition subscibers with spillover to users below referrer. System is 100% free and so absolutely no billing system on website.
New members get automatically placed within the matrix upon signup. Each member can sign up as much new members and they get placed under their matix and once they fill their matrix width, additional sign-up spills over to member only within their downline. Members above will still spill over their extra members in members below them filling all open positions below them.
Signed up members will have access to links refering to their above sponsors affiliate program.
- Control Matrix width and depth
- Add/remove users
- compress matrix
- view all downlines, level wise
- manage generic affiliate links that members will use/access
- email all downlines
- basic autoresponse for system management(eg. signup notification etc)
- spillover must be fully active
- members must be able to use username rather then ID's for placement in matrix.
- Signup link to sponsors affiliate
- view downline
- view sponsor
- instruction info for members
- affiliate link for members to use for their prospects and sign-ups
One of the main purpose of this system is to allow me to automatically place prospects in a forced matrix structure and then refer them from the system to the affiliate company website.
Please advice if more information is required.