Current Requirements: integrating moodle templates, paypal and [url removed, login to view] web host. The following needs to be done on existing website based on "moodle" web template. Ref. [url removed, login to view]
Refer to [url removed, login to view] for below:
1. Installing a password restriction: a password should be at least 6 characters. So every password should have more than 6 characters.
2. Currently if you "unenroll" the class, the subscription is not canceled automatically. The "unenroll" button should be "cancel the subscription" and just leads to paypal site; once they cancel the paypal subscription then they are officially unenrolled from the class.
3. As of now, an username is given as the e-mail address with which one uses to create paypal account; a password can be chosen as a customer want. This arrangement works fine. However, at a page of paypal site, paypal says that "WRITE THEM DOWN" username and password (automatically generated) which have technically no meaning to the [url removed, login to view] website. The paypal generated username and password can be very confusing by the mere fact that they are there. Either remove or skip the page on paypal or clearly state in an appropriate place that people ignore both username and password assigned by paypal.
4. Right now, to access to the class, after they purchase the class and log in, they have to go to under Algebra Class A or B or C under Purchase, and press "Purchase" to get in the class. This is confusing. The following should be done: Under the "log in" side bar, there are Algebra Class A, Algebra Class B, Algebra Class C. After people purchase the class, let's say Algebra Class A, they click on Algebra Class A, they see the "log in" page, where they type their "username" and "password" to get in to the class. If they click the classes which they do not purchase, and type their info in the log in box, they get rejected.
5. Currently, the username is automatically given, and appear as a customer’s e-mail address that they used to register on paypal. If somebody clears or cleans their cookies, and the username do not automatically appears, and if they forget the username (unlikely but possible), their should be an system where people can recover the username.
6. Connect the current homepage directly to "www.tutoringsessions.com" and www.tutoringsession.com.
7. Restoration of all the languages.
[url removed, login to view] appropriate buttons, web pages, columns. Also insert and edit texts and a picture.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $290 for dette job
We have programmed the templates before and we can do this again for you. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. Please contact us if interested in our services. Thanks. Best Regards, (Removed by Admin.)