Only Romanians/Russians/Argentian Programmers!! NO Indians!
Payment only after you complete the job or in the middle when im sure you can do it, instead wasting both of ours time.
1.) Add a user as a RESELLER!
- all features of admin but within its own users.
- Ability to add Dns domain from dnsadmin area but these domains will be only listed
to the users of the same reseller.
- Make ability for a FULL Admin to add dns domains specifically for the reseller so only that domain will be showed to him as well the others he added himself. Also make it possible for admin to add the dns domains specifically for a user. so when the normal user logs in he see his Private Dns domain under another table named as "Private DNS Domains".
- while we add a dns domain there is a check box named "Not for public list" means to make the dns domain invisible to everyone. make it work!! its just written there but doesnt work.
- in stats page reseller can backup/restore his mysql tables only -- If possible if not then hide this option from him.
- resellers can setup their own news and email templates as well as settings under MISC section.
- to do the above feature for news/emailtemplates/settings i think you will need to do via Mysql currently it reads/edits the written data from [url removed, login to view] and few files more.
Hide from reseller:
- Ip's page listing.
- Ip amount showing in stats.
Make sure in stats page you have to show the stats of the reseller itself not the admin.
Also, when admin will add a reseller it should ask how many allowed users and domains
if admin writes 5 users and 100 domains. this means he can assign any number of domains to any user BUT till 100 domains that were allowed
means he will consume only 100 domains its on him, which user he gives more domains or less.
2.) fix [url removed, login to view] which is run daily via cronjob. It doesnt stop all the domains under that
specific user Also it got a bug that when it sends account expiration warning email it mix up
the users emails and domains and send email of some other user to someone else.
** when admin/reseller logs in he should see the stats page.
3.) ability to delete/start/stop multiple domains in Members Section.
4.) ability to re-send the Welcome email to the user.
5.) Logged in users are not that accurate and realtime. maybe it can be fixed.
6.) While adding user put option to allow MySQL access. if allowed it will add the following into mysql db for phpmyadmin:
INSERT INTO user (Host, User, Password, Select_priv, Insert_priv, Update_priv, Delete_priv, Create_priv, Drop_priv, Reload_priv, Shutdown_priv, Process_priv, File_priv, Grant_priv, References_priv, Index_priv, Alter_priv) VALUES ('localhost', 'username', PASSWORD('userpass'), 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N', 'N');
INSERT INTO db (Host, Db, User, Select_priv, Insert_priv, Update_priv, Delete_priv, Create_priv, Drop_priv, Grant_priv, References_priv, Index_priv, Alter_priv) VALUES ('localhost', 'username_%', 'username', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', 'Y', '', '', '', '');
if we modify the user to restict access to mysql it should stop the mysql of that user ( should stop it must not kill its db, the db can be seen by the admin via phpmyadmin)