Im looking for a PHP Developer who could resolve some small bugs on a current opensource helpdesk (from [url removed, login to view]).
Im looking for someone who could be available IM (Skype,MSN,GTalk,Yahoo).
Some of the bugs are the following,
- Fix "Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /folder/class/[url removed, login to view] on line 72" when enabling FetchMail Configuration.
It seems this eror is because [url removed, login to view] was designed for PHP4 version, we are currently using PHP5.
- the emails does not show up correctly when someone non-registered reply to a opened ticket over email.
- make helpdesk to send emails using PHP SMTP function.
- Staff signature when reply to email from help desk does not show up, add Staff signature function.
- when someone use our signup form the purchase gets redirects to our helpdesk, the ticket its showing
<b> char's on it, we need to make the ticket to show up properly.
- send small notification to customer when someone closes a ticket.
* Lowest bid will probably win this.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $96 for dette job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. Progress Report Daily + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Skype, ICQ + Phone.
I have a 4 year exp in php/mysql. In this duration i developed so many [url removed, login to view] i think i am a right candidate for this project.