This should be a reliable script created from SCRATCH especially for us.
We are looking for a script that can handle our company's catalog and display it online for customers to browse. It should include all the abilities for managing products. Note : We only need to "display" our catalog online, but not selling them online, so we DO NOT need any order systems. Basic requirements include :
1. A front-end, displaying our product catalog along with some other information which should be integrated into our pre-made template (in HTML format) by you.
2. A back-end administration panel, to create product categories, add, edit & remove products.. etc.
3. Upload feature to upload our product images along with the products(Need to include image resize ability).
=== Above 3 points, please see below for detailed explain ===
4. Intelligent Search function, we have a search box in our template, and will be used for searching products with "any" keyword in the product catalog.
5. Contact form that emails the inquiry to our mailbox, with a verification image to prevent automated submission(This should be integrated into our template too).
6. News system. Ability to add, edit, remove and manage our company news which will be displayed in the front end(This should be integrated into our template too).
Detailed description for the first point :
Create product : Including fields such as product model number, name, specifications, detailed description and product image / photo. It should have the ability to create custom fields too.
Upload Image : We will upload our product photo for each product, image dimensions may vary so this script should resize it automatically to a appropriate size to fit our website.
1. You may create this script in either PHP, CGI, or whatever you like.
2. A basic "WISIWYG" editor is required for ALL multiple line text fields(Such as TinyMCE, FCKeditor.. etc).
3. Please use UTF-8 for ALL pages.
4. Should be completed around 10 days, best if earlier.
5. If you would like to see our pre-made template, send me a PM after bidding and I'll give you the link.