This project is part of a larger multi-site joomla integration we are working on. One of the microsites is a trade school that has some pretty specific reguirments. Our preliminary research shows the moodle platform with an ecommerce front end to be the best fit. However, we are open to other opensource alternatives. The clinet requires payment processing system that makes it look like the customer has never never left the cleints site. We are using quickbooks merchant services for another ecommerce module.
Below are the requirements that the client laid out for this aspect of the project.
i. Download catalog (.pdf)
ii. Sign up for email newsletters (enter email address e.g. Constant Contact)
b. Classes & Instructors
i. Class categories (should be scale-able so that new categories can be added as needed, look and feel should have variance for each section of classes)
ii. Artist/Instructor Bios, links to their pages if applicable
c. Online Registration Tool
f. Online Gallery and Streaming Video/Audio
i. Virtual tours that showcase classes, art work, property, students, etc. for promotional purposes
ii. Media Page/Press relations/Press kit
g. Online Survey Component
i. Part of registration process (see below)
h. Studio Space Rental information/Booking Studio Time online
i. Must map to class schedule in calendar/event section
Self-Publishing Tool (INTRANET)
1. Staff should be able to update content, images, links and add pages without HTML and without support of vendor
2. Web pages should have standard templates (webpage layout) for each level
3. Each new class added to website should generate an email notification (e.g. Constant Contact) that can be scheduled to ship TBD number of days prior to class start. Email notifications should relate to website look and feel.
4. Need separate email newsletter component (e.g. Constant Contact) for press releases, special programs, etc.
Class Registration & Database Components (INTRANET)
1. Registration details for each class should generate ROSTERS that automatically update as each new student is entered. Rosters should be easily printed from back-end in spreadsheet format
2. Data from student should automatically be captured into database that can be exported for bulk mailing (like Access or .xls) and email shipping.
3. Data must be able to be sorted by CATEGORY e.g. email and mailing addresses for YOUTH only or GLASS students only
4. Database should note last date customer registered for class or last date of correspondence.
5. Data captured from user should include name of student or parent, name and age of child (if applicable), email, phone, mailing address, interests (e.g. Customer’s child is taking a ceramics class but the parent is interested in oil painting – for cross promotion opportunities).
6. Database should recognize if waiver is on file. If no waiver on file, generate online LIABILITY WAIVER component as part of registration process. Users can complete and submit waiver online with e-signature or can print/sign, fax, mail or bring to first day of class. Administrator would have to update database to reflect that hard copy waiver received
7. Roster for each class should generate an email notification (e.g. Constant Contact) that reminds customers of class start date/time, materials lists, etc. (i.e. courtesy notification so people do not miss programs)
8. Roster for each class should generate an email notification SURVEY (e.g. Constant Contact) after class is completed to gather feedback from users. Back end should have feature that gathers responses to survey questions, data should be collapsed into easy to read reports separated by CLASS with simple yes/no answers and fields for comments.
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5050 på dette job
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website development and Website marketing. Please check your PMB for more details.