I need some help on a Joombla website design that I had a company try to design for me, and it looks like crap. Anyway I wanted to know if there is someone that can do something for me to rectify the situation and get this running by Friday morning. The specifics are below and if you think you can do these modifications, please let me know as soon as possible. I want to see changes right away once dialog has started so that I know you mean business.
If your oversea's, I will not wait for reply's and let the days pass.
1. When you register you have the registration and the log in pricing and then you will take out the authorize, paypal and the rest text and replace it with a button that says subit here instead of all of the text and logo's. We only use [url removed, login to view] on this website.
2. When you register a new account, I would like the purchasing options and the payment option all on the same page. That way they can register and see the plan that they want to purchase. Once you see the site you will see how unorganized it all is.
3. I have the website that we are getting the database information from, and all we need to do is transfer the data from their website to ours. We have full access and setup ready to go to make this transfer. They update their site daily and at the same time I would hope that it would update ours as well in a simple process. As a matter of fact we can setup our site exactly like theirs with all of their same fields and such.
I have an excel spreadsheet that has to be uploaded on a daily basis. The web program will need to access the spreadsheet file like a data base. I want to be able to add the excel file to the database in a simple manner and the files are completed at that point. You will need to give us written instruction on how to change and modify the field layouts so that we can add these fields. (Of course you could add these files for us on a daily basis or just to get it started) Also when the spread sheet is updated, so is the listing within that category.
4. I need some linking modifications changed within the website so that when someone registers, they automatically link to a page that shows the counties/categories and once clicked, that category will give them access to the listings.
5. There are some structual changes that we will need as well and cosmetic. Such as completion of boxes and the overall look of some area’s. I really think that when you see the site you will see how it is set up in a unorganized state.
I’m prepared to offer $250.00 USD for this job and a bonus of $150.00 USD if you are complete by FRIDAY September 15th at 12:00 pm Pacific standard time. Please as a backup let me know what you may be able to do or not do with this design, or if you can do it all. Thank you and I’m waiting for your reply on this matter today.