Fully functional, bug free, FRESH (different, not the same old websites that keep being sold around) freelancer site
SEO and SE friendly, will not only offer internet related categories, but business related categories as well (similar in categories to [url removed, login to view]).
Professional look but NO PREMADE/TEMPLATE-SEEN-1000-TIMES look!!! Withdraw/escrow system should be included only if you can explain to me how it works and if does not cost me anything to offer. Paypal payments only for now. Password can be chosen at signup.
You can use premade scripts only if they are: BUG FREE, FULLY FUNCTIONAL, with the changes I've requested, and with original/unique/professional graphics.
I am looking for something similar to [url removed, login to view] . with a bit of tastful flash on index page There are some things I would like different in regards to this site:
1) Spanish option is not necessary
2) In the index page, replace “latest news” with “Last 10 projects”
3) Job listings section (employers may post here their full time/part time vacancies for a fee of $25. The ad will be displayed for 1 month)
4) Make project posting as easy and smooth as possible
5) Singup bonus for project/job posters only of $5 (non redeemable)
6) When posting projects/job listings, if options that incur charges are selected (for example, feature project, or a job listing, or hidden bids), those costs must be paid before the project/listing can be posted.
7) Add an ‘advertise with us’ section which will include information on advertising on the site and fees
1) Add/delete/edit categories and subcategories for both project postings and job listings
2) Should be able to edit the following charges:
Providers Memberships: free (no discounts given, and chosen providers are
charged 5% of bid or $5, whichever is higher) or Gold (30% discount on fees.
This option must be paid before being awarded, it can be for 1 month-$20, 3
months-$50, 6 months-$90 or 12 months-$160).
Project/job posters: free to post projects, $25 to post a job listing. $5 charge when a bid is choosen (only for project postings…this charge does not apply to job listing as there is no bidding involved with job listings). $20 featured project (listed before ‘free project postings’ and with a visible icon to differentiate them. Featured projects are not subject to the $5 charge when a bid is chosen), $3 hide bids (details of bids including bid amount placed on projects are visible only to the project poster) $5 non-public project (only providers with existing feebdbacks can view and bid on the project). All of these fees (except the $5 charge when bid is chosen must be paid prior to the project being created on the site)
3) General admin functions: such as editing/adding/deleting ‘news’, ‘announcements’, ‘faq’, ‘about us’, ‘help’, ‘rules and policies’
4) Edit/delete/manage users, projects and job listings
5) Edit and manage feedbacks
6) Email notifications management/editing (should include an ad space at the bottom of each notification that I can modify from the admin panel)
7) Advertising: here I should be able to include paid-for ads in:
a. Index page (see below flash header of example website given previously)
b. Each email notification (so I can choose to have ad n.1 at the bottom of ‘new project’ notification and ad n.2 in the ‘bid placed on your project’ notification and so on…)
8) Balances: manage balances
9) auto suspend users with negative balance for more then 1 month
10) posters with negative balance cannot post another project
11) Memberships (given automatically by the system after payment is made and automatically taken away at the end of paid term)
12) Negative balance users (listed from oldest negative balance to newest, 0 to 30 days old) and suspended users due to negative balance
You are also in charge to getting at least 500 providers (TRUE providers) to sign up. I’m particularly interested at this stage at web-related providers.
Note that this project is a repost of a previously posted project which did not get me a satisfying bid and/or responses
With your bid please provide links to similar sites (including admin panel info) or to other work done by you
No feedbacks welcome if very low bid
Urgent but low, low budget (personal project)
I almost forgot: I also want a section for hosting listings. Web hosting provider can list each of their hosting packages for sale for a monthly fee of $5/month. These need to be manually approved by me. Also, the job listings need to be manually approved by me. Payment must be received before they are manually approved. there's no limit on how many job postings and hosting packages one may choose to display