In short, members of our site will decide how a $10,000 prize gets divided.
- Each member will get 100 shares to allot how he sees fit.
- Upon voting, the system will determine how much the member's 100 shares are worth (If only one member votes, he controls the whole $10,000. If two members vote, each controls $5,000. If three, $3,[url removed, login to view] and so forth.)
- It will also show the current voting breakdown, translated into the amount of money for each choice, and the time remaining to vote.
- When the member's shares are worth less than $[url removed, login to view] total (more than 1000 people are voting), the amount the shares are worth will not be shown, but instead a simple message will replace the space.
- For non-members, the current totals will be shown.
- When time to vote is complete, both the non-members and members will see the same results screen.
There are four voting periods, which correspond to four different episodes for which the members will vote. The first voting period has six choices. The second voting period has five choices. The third and forth voting periods will have five -or- four choices. (At present, it's not known whether it's four or five, so we need .swf's with both.)
This is voting for performers in a reality based web site. The voting periods correspond to episodes titled “Tropical Retreat: Day One” “Tropical Retreat: Day Two” “Tropical Retreat: Day Three” “Tropical Retreat: Day Four”
The SWFs should look very close to the attached image (Fireworks source pngs will be provided for reference) and ideally, you should have both the front end Flash experience and the back end server experience to store the voting information. The members must login via .htaccess on the server, so each username which votes gets 100 shares.
You must indicate that you actually READ this posting to get a response, and those who include examples of work in a similar nature will be giving priority.