To provide a custom e-commerce solution for selling buildings and related products online from start to finish. This must be a complete sales solution that would walk a customer through the process of purchasing a building with all of the desired options and generate a work order for the client.
1. “Customization Options” to look and feel very similar to Dell Computer’s e-commerce solution. Radio Buttons instead of a drop-down menu.
2. “Help Me Choose” links for each customization option (client has the ability to edit these through the admin interface.
3. “Preliminary Ship Date” calculator for each product. At the product level, shopper is able to see the date a particular product can be expected to be delivered by. For example, one building may take three days to process while another may take six – but the mod will display a date three or six days from today’s date. Client needs the ability to add/change the number of days it takes for normal processing and delivery of a particular product via the admin panel.
4. “Area Code Delivery” – similar to the project for Hewlett Office Systems that offers free shipping to specific area codes, however this modification needs to work to where the client can specify a delivery charge applicable to specific area codes. It may be $50.00 for some area codes and $75.00 for others, etc… Client needs the ability to add/change the area codes and prices via the admin panel.
5. “Pop-Up Images” – For each customization option, have a link to where the shopper can click on it and get an image for that option. For example, if a shopper wanted to choose a green shingle, then a link would allow them to click and see a green shingle in a pop-up window. Client needs the ability to add/change the images via the admin panel.
6. “Live Help Server Software” – Integrate Live Help Server Software into every page of the store. [url removed, login to view]
7. “Application for Credit” – Essentially, everyone is approved for the Rent-To-Own program. If a shopper is not paying in full up front and chooses to do the Rent-To-Own program, then they can click on “Apply Now” and it takes the shopper to an online application. After completing the application it would take the customer back to the check out screen where the price would be reduced to a specific amount. Client needs the ability to add/change the amount each product would be reduced to. Applications need to be emailed to the client.
**NOTE** We prefer to utilize CubeCart or Pinnacle Cart in extreme modification for this project, but other solutions will be considered.
**VERY IMPORTANT** If you are bidding on this project from outside of the U.S. - you will only be considered if there is the ability to communicate with you via a United States telephone or Toll Free Number. We will NOT be able to complete this project exclusively over email or messenger. Additionally, you must be able to speak fluent English that is understandable to the representatives of our company.