I need a simple script written that will query all transactions through paypal through their API within given date ranges. The result set should be all the information the API can extract so that I can either insert it into a local DB or download as XML file. The code should also be commented in a way where i can tailer the fields extracted fairly easily (I have PHP experience). Not looking for anything fancy..I just need the functionality.
Ok. Modifying original requriements after finding out limitations of PayPal API.
1) I need a PHP page that will accpet command line (URL Line) Parameters and entered through a form:
- Current Day
- Transaction Type
- Login ID
2) Then, it will take this information and query the paypal transactions through the API
- Take the current day information and pull all the transactions that match the transaction type passed in the query for the PREVIOUS day so it has all the transactions for that day
3) Then, all transactions found get entered into a MYSQL database table that contains all the fields that were returned
4) The records contain an ID that matches a record in an additional table that stores the date and time that the insert ran so that I can tie records retrieved to when the query was run
I need no design...just functionality.