Reposting this project because the previous winning bidder failed to deliver it.
We have a custom receipt format for our OC Commerce based store. It is accessed from the order page and generates an HTML browser page with the receipt in it which we subsequently print from a receipt printer.
We need the following
1. The php page is very clumsily coded, we could probably lose about 50% of it. Therefore it should be cleaned up as much as possible.
2. The page imports header and footer HTML files (for our logo and customer message) We would like to retain those.
3. The receipt scales to fit our 76mm printer rolls. In order to print out almost correctly. we have to add spacing to the HTML format. We need this straightening up so that for example "Start of base cost less tax is the 12th character" or however it may be done.
4. We need to use your knowledge of OS Commerce and SQL to ensure that the correct values are shown in the correct columns. Taking into account store price, tax class and discounts.
a) Products total price should be inclusive of tax and less discount.
i. e.g. total price less discount = price shown
b) If we discount a product then tax should also be discounted
i. e.g. Tax breakdown shows Total price less discount, base price less discount, tax less discount
c) We have three tax classes, each tax class that forms part of the order should be shown
5 The final section should show
a) Subtotal (the net value of the items)
b) Tax the total of the tax in the tax breakdown
c) Total (sum of the subtotal and the tax)
d) Discount, discount name, discounted amount
e) Total to pay.
6) If the form of payment is credit account then underneath the form of payment the PO number should be shown
7) Anything else in the receipt that is not referred to above should be considered to be correct and should remain as it is.
8) I would also like a small report building into the admin panel to caluclate total sales and tax breakdowns between any 2 dates
I have attached a copy of the receipt as it currently stands. The receipt is in Spanish however all communication is to be undertaken in English. For the purpose of clear communication, I would prefer to receive bids from native English speakers.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have read and understand this project. Spam bids with a list of irrelevant e-commerce sites will probably be ignored.
Thanks for your time in reading this if you got all the way to the end
Sorry a bit I didn't copy over from the previous project
8. One thing I forgot, the PHP currently has code to strip special characters from the product names. Our receipt printer is able to print these characters and as such this funcion should be removed so that special characters (e.g. áéíúóñ) print as they appear in the UTF-8 HTML pages.
I have also attached a better version of the invoice