Calling Oscommerce/PHP guru's.
I have a version of OS commerce which I've modifed with the following mods to allow the system to be used as an order request/order tracking system.
2816 - UK Based OS Commerce
5885 - Password protect entire site
5750 - Terms and conditions at account creation
3050 - Add multiple products checkout.
I have also changed some text, routing of buttons and look and feel. Full details can be provided if needed. Development site is at devaccess.darkfield.co.uk. Please PM me for access if you wish to view.
Here’s what I need.
Add-ons To be installed:
1. CCGV(Trad) installed - [url removed, login to view], configured and working (I tried and couldn’t get it to work). The idea is I’d like to add gift vouchers as credit packages, which users can add coupons to which will allow then to buy services at a reduced cost. Balance of voucher to be displayed in my account as per CCGV(Trad) functions..
2. Installation of [url removed, login to view] credit report for credit class and gift voucher.
3. Installation of the add-on which allows product to be sorted so there displayed in the order they were added to the database.
1. I’d like a quantity box added to each product on the products main page (What I call the work request page) in a seperate column with a column header. (Product_listing, Not the product information page). I’ve tried installing all the mods that are available to do this and the box appeared but every time I added say 100 as the quantity and clicked at to cart, only 1 product was added.
1. After installing add-on 3050, the customer now has to tick the product they require, click on add to cart, then click checkout. I’d like this changed so that customers only have to enter select the products they want, and quantity of each (See configuration section), then click add to cart. By clicking add to cart, all products and quantities get added to the basket and the customer is automatically redirected to the shopping cart which displays order overview.
2. After installing al the mods, if more than one product is selected at the product page, clicking on the continue button under the shipping page does nothing. If only 1 product is selected, clicking on the button directs you to the payment information. I’d like this resolved so that adding any number of products will allow checkout.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $178 for dette job
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb