I need the following simple changes completed as soon as possible.
These changes should be easy and not take long for someone who is experienced in PHP. I'm looking for someone to be able to do this project for price range of $30 - $60; I think this is fair for this type of project.
1. Comment out code and text from “Global Product Notifications” page.
2. Change current “Product Notification” page to work with my new “Product Price Notification” function I have installed on my website instead.
a. Show a couple more fields from mySQL database on the “Product Price Notification” page.
3. Make “Order History” box in right column be sorted by date purchased (descending order).
a. Add numbers next to each product name in the “Order History” box.
[url removed, login to view] example, 1. , 2. , 3. , etc…
4. Make the “Wishlist” box and page empty once a product is added to the shopping cart and purchased.
5. Show the same data information that is shown in the “product listing” page be shown in the “Wishlist” page.
6. Make the heading names match up with the data in the account page under “previous orders”.
7. Fix error in admin side of website which says: “Cannot redeclare class”.
8. I have a “Banner” function that that currently lists banners in the center of the page and I can control these banners and upload new banners in my admin part of my website.
a. However, I would like to modify this function so I can show banners on the left and right columns of the website too.
Thank you and happy bidding,
Hi, I also need a small fix done to my products upload script. I just noticed this bug now or else I would have included it in the original project post.
9. On products upload script for some reason quotes (") are being uploaded to my website. I would like to remove quotes from upload text.
10. Make uk.domain.com work so the prices don’t change back to US prices when you click on a link on the website.
a. I think this is a sessions ID issue because when I change the currency on the website the regular way everything works fine.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $53 for this job
Hello, I have experience with PHP and MySQL. I'm sure I will be able do what you need. Here is a website I've created (coded and designed): [url removed, login to view] Ori Lahav.