I need the following changes completed as soon as possible (ASAP)!!
I'm looking for an experienced programmer in PHP/osCommerce. I put %'s below showing the importance of each outline issue (100% total). I'm looking for someone to be able to do this project for price range of $50 - $130; I think this is fair for this type of project.
Also, I'm looking for a programmer who will be on IM most of the day; so we can communicate to complete this project faster. I will explain everything more in detail to the winner of this project.
I'm looking to develop a long-term relationship with a PHP/osCommerce master because I will probably need more development in the future as my website grows!!!
I know what I want and I do have some programming experience, but I'm looking for someone who has a lot more experience that can take my ideas and make them a reality on the website!
1. 30% - I change the osCommerce “Product Notification” function to work with my new “Product Price Notification” function and I need the following changes done:
a. There is a bug when I try to remove multiple products from the list it removes to many products and not the ones that I have unchecked.
b. Make the specials price and regular price show properly.
c. Add this text “Now Available For Purchase” below the product information once there is a valid price showing.
d. Change the layout/format of the data fields that show: remove mouse over, add link to product name, etc…
2. 5% - Make “Order History” box in right column sort by last product purchased will show first.
3. 5% - Make my “[url removed, login to view]” only appear under a certain section of my website.
4. 10% - Show the same fields that are listed in my “[url removed, login to view]” page on my “[url removed, login to view]”.
5. 40% - I have a “Banner” function that that currently lists banners in the “header” of the page and I can control these banners and upload new banners in my admin part of my website.
a. The current banner control page I have is not very user friendly. I will like to merge the code from my current banner control into the default “Banner Manager” that osCommerce has. I think the osCommerce “Banner Manager” GUI is a lot more user-friendly.
b. However, once the banner is working with the osCommerc “Banner Manager” GUI I would like to modify the banner so I can also place banners on the left and right columns of my website too.
c. Some ideas I have for the “Banner Manager” GUI modifications are:
i. Be able to add depending on if it’s a left, header, or right banner.
ii. For the left and right banners have option to be rotating banners or be able to add static banners.
iii. Be able to add multiple left or right banners.
6. 10% - I created a sub-domain called [url removed, login to view] but when I go to that sub-domain and click a link the prices change back to USD instead of staying as GBP; I want the prices to stay as GBP.
a. I think this is a sessions ID/cookie issue because when I change the currency on the website the regular way everything works fine.
Thank you and happy bidding,
Also, regarding issue 1 I forgot to write this. I will like to setup a number of days time limit in admin from the time the price is updated that will delete the item from the table screen in the product price notification list after the number of days have passed...