Develop a SQL Server Integration package which performs the following steps:
1. Look a config Database user table to get following values,
a. url and parameter value, e.x: URL record = "www.assda.com/asdads=", parameter: "help"
b. Scheduled time
c. Directory path
2. Concatenate the url, e.x: "www.assda.com/asdads=help"
3. Download files for each record of url in config at a specific time ("Scheduled time" stored in config) for each url in a specific directory as per config table, if direcory does not exist create one and filename should contain timestamp
4. Log succesful download, unsuccessful download onto hard drive
5. Read file content and import the file into database, the CSV files first colum is the same as table name
6. import records where dates don't exist in the database table
7. Log sucessful imports and start date and end date of records imported
8. Log failures with ability to determine the cause of failure of the file
as a next project: there will be calculations and reports required in each table, between tables
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $185 for dette job
6+ years of experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack. Complete CV you can find here: https://docs.google.com/View?id=dcbsv9jv_150rpdqd7dn