Database with user interface required for the running of a small new start-up scrap gold buying company.
The database must have the following features:
- Gold price for each grade of gold
- Must calculate the total value payable to the customer by % or total price
- Customers details will need to be entered for the sale
- Needs to create a numbered & time stamped invoice which will create a PDF for printing
- Customers details need to murge into a mailing list format (excel for example)
- As gold prices change daily, updating of the gold prices must be a simple process
- User interface must look professional (as mock up in design)
- Search feature required to find past sales by invoice number/ customer name/ postcode
To give you an idea of what is required I have knocked up a quick static demo, you can see it here:
http://www.trendy-designs .[url removed, login to view] (remove the spaces for link).
You can click on the buttons on the static demo to run through the process.
Please state what software will be need to run the database and if it is to be run from the local machine or if it will be run via a web application.
Attached is a outline of the project and its requirements, it contains detailed information and links so please do read it fully before bidding on this project.
This is an urgent job and you must be able to complete it in 5-10 days and have experience in producing similar work.
The project has been re-posted as we have already be let down very badly by someone on here and despite winning the ‘dispute’ process we did lose money as he had already had the first of the milestone payment s for sending us something that did not work.
So please only bid if you have a very good record of FINISHING projects on time/budget, can type very good English and can complete the project as requested.
As we have already lost money to a rogue on here using the Milestone system you will need to prove the work/ project is compete working before we will release any funds.
We are a UK based 3rd generation family company dating back to the 1940’s so we would like to work with someone who offers great work/ communication standards, can offer ongoing support/updates (paid of course) and most of all would like more work off us in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any question please free to pm me.