I need a Price Comparison website very similar to but not a copy of [url removed, login to view] , enables customers to easily search and compare products/services at competitive prices, with the added option to be directed to the provider to complete the transaction.
IMPORTANT NOTE: BID ONLY IF YOU HAVE DONE SIMILAR SITES OR FAMILIAR OF CRAWLER OR SPIDER PROGRAMMING. WHILE BIDDING IN THE PM WRITE A SHORT DESCRIPTION REGARDING YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS PROJECT AND HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Note 2: You have to test your work for quality, perfection and meeting the requirements and the best is you have a reference site [url removed, login to view] as you are cloning this site.
I would like the following to be included:
• Recent searches, Search within search & Search engine friendly pages.
• Click through tracking and reporting.
• Auto-Crawler, for crawling merchants' websites to get products and prices (It is useful if a particular merchant dont support data feeds).
• Data Feed Import, for importing products from any affiliate data feed and automatically creating products .
• Sitemap (HTML/Text formats).
• Site must be compatible with all well known web browsers and must load as quickly as possible.
• A full user guide must be included, explaining how the site, database and script work. This must also show how to customise the website, add or edit content, add/remove stores etc.
• I need to have copyright ownership of the completed project, history of recent searches made by customers in the site along with a forums page.
Admin control required with these minimum features
• Affiliate sales, affiliate tracking and link amendments.
• Traffic information statistics to our site
• I should Receive emails and read all "contact us page" info received within the admin area and able to reply.
• Relatively easy for the admin to customise - add, delete, move, content/pages
We never pay in advance, however only upon completion of the project. No exceptions and I would like regular contact ( I don’t want any disappearing after agreeing ) , so that I can discuss further ideas that I would like integrating into the project during the development stage.
I prefer to have site in php, but if one thinks aspx would be a better/faster option, I'm open to suggestions.
the website must be for the UK market