I am looking to create a ‘daily deals marketplace’ website for people to sell and buy daily deals from the group buying websites like Groupon, SocialLiving etc, similar to Lifesta.com. It needs to have most of the features like [url removed, login to view] with some additional features as follow:
• Ability to search any deals posted on the website by category and location and the search results can be filtered by Price Range, Savings and Voucher Expiry Date.
• Ability to add deals to Shopping Cart and ‘Check Out’ for payment.
• Ability to automatically send purchased confirmation email to buyer and seller.
• Ability to post deals to sell. Deal details (part of) can be automatically generated through ‘Original deal URL’.
• Ability to sign up and sign in using Facebook account.
• User portal which can view purchased, selling and sold deals. The ‘current selling’ deals are editable.
• Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and 3rd party payment facility like PayPal.
• Must have admin panel/CMS. Ability to perform typical house keeping tasks, view the financial and statistics reports.
• SEO friendly. Each page should have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) and picture tags.
• Ability to automatically send emails to subscribers for any new deals posted by the sellers based on deal category and location.
• Ability to automatically upload new deals in Facebook and Twitter. It has to be social networks friendly.
• Affiliates and referrals capabilities.
Ideally, this is a 3-tier system developed by using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server. The design of the system and coding has to be easily expandable and upgradeable with additional features like API, Mobile platforms (Iphone, IPad and Android).
I want this website to be up and running ASAP, ideally within a month therefore it is vital that you have already designed and installed similar websites. To be considered for this proposal, bidders must include their bid with a link of functioning demo website that is similar to the proposed website.
IMPORTANT: I would like to own the rights to the codes.
This may be a long term relationship to other interesting projects.
Thanks and happy bidding!