I'm looking for an awesome programmer/developer for my project that knows what he or she is doing (has lots of experience), who is great at finding solutions, and who loves a good challenge.
HERE'S WHAT I NEED...
In a nutshell I will be offering a service where people can sign up on a subscription to get Wordpress blog on a multisite network.
I will be offering two subscriptions. A basic version (which will have a theme, and a few very basic plugins), and then an advanced version (which will have more advanced plugins available).
So I need something developed that will let certain members go to a page (inside of my membership site) where they can fill out a few details and create a new Wordpress blog on a separate Wordpress site with Multisite activated (or we may just activate multisite on the blog my membership site is on...I want to do whichever is the best way to do it for security and stabilty).
Here's a more detailed video on what I need help with (please watch this video in it's entirety)-
[url removed, login to view]
HERE'S SOME DETAILS ON MY MEMBERSHIP SITE (it is already built)...
My membership site is on Wordpress. I use Digital Access Pass to manage my members (and do some advance things with my members as they join, and for the free affiliate program), and I also use Optimizepress 2.0 as my theme.
On top of that, I use Infusionsoft for any paid products, and I also have a separate affiliate program for those paid products.
- You must be fluent in English (speaking and reading).
- You must be proficient with Wordpress, PHP, & MySQL.
- You should be able to deal with API's and such.
- It is preferred that you have experience with Infusionsoft.
- It is preferred, but not required that you have experience with Digital Access Pass.
IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT...
If you think you have what it takes and want to be considered for this project please reply with all the below-
1) Why you'd be a good fit for this project (share your experience, etc)
2) What you think is the best way to do what I've shared.
3) Attach 3-5 references (with Name, Email, Phone #, and example work if available)
4) Attach 3-5 examples of your work (do not email me with tons and tons of links, just 3-5) you've personally done.
5) Approximate cost to get this done.
6) How soon you can start, and how long this will take you to do.
Lastly, you must be available to chat by Skype (voice) for an interview.
I look forward to your application!
IMPORTANT... all bids from people who do not provide the information I requested in the project description, will be ignored.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $2491 for this job
[Wordpress, Web design, Html5, Css3, Hosting, Server expert with 185 completed projects] I would like to ask some questions related to your project in order to edit / finalize bid. Are you available? - CL