My custom multisite Wordpress site enables real estate clients to create property websites on the fly in the client admin area. When a client adds a new property site a new subdomain is created in the Wordpress network.
The following modifications are needed:
- recreate the existing multisite Wordpress site using subdomains instead of folders
- currently hosted on Media Temple, needs to be on hosted on dedicated Rackspace Wordpress acount. This requires server setup.
- automatic domain mapping and domain alias creation of subdomain when a new property website is created using Rackspace API
- integration of eNom API for domain name searching, suggestions, and selection
- install Google Analytics + multisite plugin which requires subdomains
- in main network admin (non-client) add area to add / remove the number of sites available to the client to the site Dashboard. See screenshot for reference.
Please see public google doc:
[url removed, login to view]
BUDGET < $400
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $598 på dette job
Hi, good day! I got this. Let me work on this. Do send me details of everything (Rackspace, WP, GA) and I'm keen to be of service. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks!
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks