We have a Domain Registration System (DRS). This system is built by EPP-DRS. They provide an API so that OUR customers should be able to register domains directly from THEIR WHMCS installation.
The API documentation of EPP-DRS can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
WHMCS knowledge of building a registrar module is preferable.
So in basic you need to provide a module we can give our customers to do domain registration via their WHMCS installation.
Functionality should include:
- show current credit DRS system in WHMCS
- register new domain names
- renew domain names
- get EPP code
- view registration details (like name, address etc)
- ability to change contact details
- start transfer of domains
- update nameservers of domains
All of the above is available in the API of EPP-DRS