This project is about vbulletin 3.8 Notifications
When someone mention you in his post with a (quote) [QUOTE= ..., you'll get Quote notification, Notification will appear in navbar as a word "Notifications" and around it there is a number of notifications like this photo [url removed, login to view]
If Notifications less than 5 it'll appear in good looking drop-down menu and if it's more than that the last 4 notifications will appear and below it a "more..." with link to a notifications page.
Notification page should include notifications and could be sorted by member based on name of member who quote you or date/time, with the little lines from the quoted post so the member will now which one of his posts he got notified.
1. Admin can enable/disable the product through control panel setting
2. Admin can edit the phrases to another language.
1. Forum users can enable/disable their Quote Notification preferences via User Control Panel
Users with no permissions on a specific forum and someone Quote his post shouldn't add a notification for him since admins may discuss his post in admins sections.
1. Be sure that the script will not bring load on forum/server since it's very simple plugin.
2. User interface should be good looking with color consistency with our website (print screen will be sent over PM).
3. We don't want any already made plugins which available on the [url removed, login to view] site, We don't want notifications over Private messages, We want our own.. based on the above points and in case anything with the plugin missing or we faced issues we need you to fix it.. which will lead to another project agreement soon.