I need senior Magento developer to upgrade our Magento installation (1.3.2) to the latest stable version (i believe it it's 1.9).
Here are some details on our magento installation :
- No core modifications
- We have a couple of plugins, but we dont need to keep any of them. We would like a clean installation.
- We have a multi-store installation with about 10 storefronts (URL below). They almost use the same products and same theme.
- We use Magento 1.3.2
- Total products in catalog : 1831
- Total activated products : 1121
I need the winning bidder to describe his upgrade procedure so that we have minimum downtime.
Suggested procedure :
• Make a copy of your live site in your local server
• After making a copy you will upgrade the site in your local environment
• And after upgrading you will install it in our staging server
• After you satisfied we will move the upgraded site to our live root path
50 freelancers are bidding on average $596 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..