Server: Asterisk, Kamailio, or FreesWitch on Amazon EC2
- SIP protocol
- File transfer (photo, video, anything, ...)
- Animated emoji, stickers and ringtone
- Platform: iOS, Android, PC, Windows Phone, Mac, BB, Nokia, and Kindle.
- AnyFirewall: STUN/TURN/ICE
- Cross-platform code.
- SIP interconnection for PSTN termination
- Design UI
- UI impelemation for all above platform
- Cheap International phone voice call (live Realtime A2Billing)
- API for Paypal, credit card payment
- Report analytic.
- Data-base: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Radius client for accounting.
- Live monitoring ASR, ACD, call-statistics by destination gatewa
- SNMP statistics
- LCR Routing
- ASR Routing
- Average Call Duration (ACD)
- Gateway/route load
- Route capacity
- Number of calling/called party
- Day of week/Time of day
- Call Detail Records
- Modify calling party number
- Modify called party number
- Modify number to carriers' dialing/routing plan
Audio HD quality voice codecs – OPUS, SILK, AMR and others
Video – h264 or VP8 codec
One to one chat
Audio files sharing
Social Profile Information:
Simple sign up through mobile number registration with SMS verification
Service ID for PC and MAC, optional for mobile clients.
Support for Public ID (service ID, phone number etc.) and hidden private ID (real SIP username)
Users discovery and capabilities check:
Enhanced Address Book (showing the service users and their capabilities)
Real time notification when a new user from Contacts joins the service
Negotiating services quality depending on connection and other factors
Search users by email, service ID and name (Public Directory)
Social networks integration
- Visual presentation
- Recording own welcome greeting
- Voicemail to email
- Top up using inApp purchases systems or 3rd party payment gateways
- Audio and video recording
- Dialing through CS or VoIP to non RCS contacts (optional call through support)
- PUSH instantaneous messages to iOS and Android (incoming calls, text messages, voicemail, new contact joined)
- Animated emoji + Stickers.
- Instagram features
- Guaranteed Firewall and NAT Traversal AnyFirewall Engine to guarantee 100% call completion over any fixed or mobile network and through any NAT or firewall.
- Guaranteed Voice and Video Quality AnyBandwidth Engine to guarantee the best possible voice and video quality over any fixed or mobile network and on any device.
- Federated Presence and Instant Messaging with AOL, Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo!, and more.
- Phone, and fixed and mobile networks, including cable, DSL, 3G, LTE, 4G, and WiFi.
- Standards Compliance and Certification:
Compliant with IETF standards SIP and XMPP
Compliant with IETF, 3GPP, and CableLabs standards STUN, TURN, and ICE
Plug-and-play voice codecs including [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], GSM, iLBC, SirenTM, Speex, and more
Voice processing (AEC, AGC, CNG, NS, VAD) for hands-free handsets and tablets
Conferencing for up to 8 parties
Peer-to-peer media transport over UDP-enabled networks for low latency and high scalability
Scalable to tens of millions of subscribers
TLS for signalling encryption
SRTP for media encryption