Looking for a web developer to integrate Rapnet DLS with WooCommerce.
- Data will be pulled from Rapnet DLS and inserted into woocommerce on a routine schedule/cron-job.
- Prior to insertion, markups are added and price/margin are set based on criteria (calculation based on different suppliers and/or price ranges). Also removing any duplicate products if any and other error checking.
- In the woo database, products no longer on Rapnet are removed (except sold ones), new diamonds are added, and existing ones are updated if changed in the price.
- A user friendly AJAX diamond filter and a loose diamond listing w/ pager. Woocommerce site will most likely be a Cherry Framework theme.
- The diamond filter can be triggered via url links (eg. ?mincarat=1.0&shape=round&cut=ex)
- A customised product page for the diamonds specifying the diamond's details and an image w/ the diamond's proportions.
- Code for Rapnet DLS needs to be properly commented.
- Customisation needs to be easily migrated from the dev/staging server and to production server(s).
End result is similar to the demo site you will find inside here:
[url removed, login to view]
42 freelancers are bidding on average $1381 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks