I have a quick job for a PHP exper.t I need someone to write a PHP script that parses values out of a Google Affiliate Network data feed file and inserts the values into a table into a MySQL database.
The parser should:
1) Look in a folder called "input" for all data files that have been deposited into it. (There may be several data files in the "input" folder).
2) For each data file:
- Parse the values out, and stick them into the mySQL database
- Move the data file to a folder called "archived_files"
The mySQL database table that the information must be parsed into has the following structure:
* STORE - name of the store
* DESCRIPTION - description of the deal
* URL - the url of the link
* TYPE - promo type
* START_DATE - start date of the deal
* EXPIRATION_DATE - expiration date of the deal
I have attached a sample data feed file. The data feed file is tab-delimited, which should make it easy to parse.
I would also like to have the following values easily configurable within the PHP file:
- Location of Input Folder
- Location of Archive Folder
- mySQL database location, username, and password.
Thanks for looking.