I have a software built using Zend2 Framework and Bootstrap. It gets software from Google's API and manipulated the data and provides visualisations of it through tables, graphs etc.
I need a programmer on a part-time , possible full time basis to continue and assist the development of the software.
You MUST have experience in the following
- Zend 2 Framework (please do not bid if you think you are just going to learn it.. I need experience!)
- Working with APIs (Google, Bing, Facebook etc)
- Data manipulation and visualisation (create charts, graphs, tables etc.)
Even more important
- Some design sense - you need to be able to look at something and ask yourself "does that look right?"..
- Ownership in your work and attention to detail - I hate being sent stuff that has a million bugs in it. You should take ownership in your work.
I need someone to start pretty much straight away and the role will be part time at the start and then if it works I can bring you on closer to a full time role. You will be working with my current developer so communication is also vital.