Very brief description of the database:
- about 40 fields
- most fields are either simple text fields, or drop down date fields
- scripts: a) ability to insert images in text; b) tagging of the headings in text (to create a table of contents for users); c) unique identification number that depends on two characteristics of the document (i.e. year and issuers of the document).
Searching Information (for Viewing)
- search through about 5 fields, but should search most of the fields in the database (i.e. one search field searches several entry fields)
- scripts: (a) search algorithm (relevance); (b) boolean connectors
Searching Information (for Editing)
- search through all fields using several search fields and drop down boxes that identify which search field staff wants to search.
List of Search Results (for Viewing)
- three characteristics of each document are visible to users in search results
- scripts: (a) preview of the search terms in context; (b) ability to email/download several documents at a time (in RTF format - these should be generated, and not pre-uploaded); (c) ability to set an alert (script that does a search for you once a day/week/month lets you know whether there is anything new in the database matching your search terms). (d) ability to sort by column.
List of Search Results (for Editing)
- about 10 characteristics of each document are visible to staff in search results
- sort by column
- documents shown to users
- scripts: (a) ability to email/down the document; (b) table of contents (drop down box; should have internal links: i.e. should take the user to a specific part of the text upon selection of one of the values).
- can use the same form as entering data to edit. Any text except the unique number should be editable.
- minimal graphics (only my logo), everything else simple tables with colour in them.
- I want to keep all rights to the database and code. So if you are planning to use a pre-packaged platform, please let me know. The idea is to create this from scratch in PHP.
- data from my current database should be imported into this database
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $916 på dette job
Hi We have a team of PHP/MySQL Experts who is able to creat a strong Database for you. Check PM for Our Expertize.********thanks --------- Sandy Raman ([login to view URL])