Looking for long term person to do php, mysql development for a wide range of assignments. Experience with many shopping carts is helpful. This is ongoing full time work. You must write good code and have excellent written skills in english - some verbal. We expect daily updates from all our coders. You must be efficient - we do not want a rookie. Your work will be reviewed closely by our developer who is very good coder himself. 32 hours per week minimum. We are well established with 15 years web development history.
Will consider any location but preference given to indonesia where we have other coders.
We prefer a dedicated individual - teams are not needed.
Here is first assignment...
The first assignment will be to customize an opencart store located at
the tasks we need done are:
1)nice file upload routine that will work from 3 places:
a) link in header
b) links on subcategory pages (from homepage, click on "Value Magnets>Upload Your Own PrintReady File")
c) within cart at end of shopping experience
2) create pring calculator popup in header that will link to:
(the popup will be syled by someone else later)
3) click on VALUE MAGNETS in top menu. it shows REFINE YOUR SEARCH and links to 3 subcategories. Delete where it shows "REFINE YOUR SEARCH" and the text list of subcategories. Instead show images uploaded for those subcategories. Same applies to other categories if subcategories have images.
4) Click on VALUE MAGNETS > DESIGN YOUR OWN FROM SCRATCH - I would like this to go directly to an external links I suppply such as
same applies to other categories
5) create "Design Ideas - Templates" pages like these:
using an API described here:
I can supply sample script that will display all the templates
There are 2 levels to this - first shows categories for templates,
second shows templates within that category. This will be live link to API not static
6) show same template structure when user clicks on links like VALUE MAGNETS > VALUE MAGNETIC SIGNS TEMPLATE DESIGNS
(note: templates are specific to products) this will be a live link to API not static
7) create live pricing tables in category pages using this API
8) Implement nice URLS
9) Incorporate our LiveHelp account
10) incorporate our Google Addwords
I willpurchase any extensions you need to accomplish these tasks.
Please give me an estimate of your time to complete this as well as examples of other projects you have done like this. We have lots of other projects but this is the first. We will need to style this after coding changes prove that the concept is working.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
We are pro in [url removed, login to view] can help [url removed, login to view] give us a chance to proof [url removed, login to view] have a look at below link. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://colourss Flere