This is a test project to help find a dependable dev to join our team to help on a variety of projects.
You will be taking a 80% complete front-end layout for the uploading and retrieval of Promotional Resources for a brand new affiliate system that forms part of a larger system.
For this quick test I am only asking for the functions for admins to upload and affiliate's to download/grab code snippets for Banners and HTML Emails for different events.
This project makes use of SVN, PHP OOP, jQuery, Semantic UI, BluePrint, MySQL and integrates into a few different API's like InfusionSoft. You will also need a good understanding and use of .htaccess
So if you have provable experience in theses please provide links and details.
Those short listed will be shown the layouts before I ask you to commit. I am looking for someone that wants to start a long term working relationship.
To be short listed I will need:
- To see 3 completed projects that make use of similar technologies/platforms mentioned above
- 2 or 3 Contactable references for whom you have done work for in the last 12 months.
You should also have a good head on your shoulders not only relating to code but general business, work ethics and coding best practices.
I like to communicate via GTalk often to get feedback and to give you support as and when needed. I work fast and need a dev that can push out quality work quickly. I don't expect to be your only client, but keep me in the loop so I know what output to expect when.
Looking forward to your considered bids.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when applying:
1. Where do your strengths lay?
2. How are you at jumping in on a project that is well under way?
3. What API's have you worked with?
4. How often do you use SVN?
5. What is your primary coding app/IDE?
6. Supply 3 contactable references, the project and your exact roll you played and a link to the project if possible.
7. Supply a PHP OOP code snippet for me to review.
8. Have you done any mobile app dev, interface design and/or worked with PhoneGap?
Canned and Generic bids will just be deleted!