I would like to create a simple php page that will be located inside a membership area protected with Amember (Amember is a membership and subscription management PHP script), that can perform the following process:
1. The member will enter an account number, and click on the submit button.
2. The form will automatically retrieve the member's email address, and the subscription type from his Amember profile.
3. The member's email address, subscription type, and the account number entered will create a new user in an existing MySQL database.
4. Once this has submitted to the MySQL, it will generate an ID.
5. Then, I need to retrieve this ID from the MySQL database and update a field in the member's Amember account.
6. If the member enters a new account number, it will delete the previous entry from the MySQL database and will create a new user and get a new ID in his Amember profile.
7. If the subscription expires in Amember, it should automatically disable the user in the MySQL database.
8. If the member changes subscription type, it will update in the MySQL database.
9. If the member renew subscription (after it has been expired), it will reactivate his user account in the MySQL.
I need this project completed in less than a week; please bid only if you have can do it.
Please include timeframe to complete project - must not exceed 7 days.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $105 på dette job
we are 4 year experience in PHP Joomla customization with design new modules and components. we did above 50 projects done successfully using Joomla & wordpress.
I am new to freelancing but am good at this. i am an engineering student and am now looking for experience percent. so i am bidding as low as possible.