1. We could not get the referral link to work in our testing…we need this working.
a. We would like to make it so that instead of getting a referral bonus ($$ amount for signing up), they get a certain percentage of what the person they just referred earns. So if they sign someone up…they get 10% of what they earned (BUT ONLY WHEN THE PERSON THEY REFERRED HITS $50 IN EARNINGS)
2. We have developed a hybrid of what this script does. This script calculates points and they redeem their points for items. Our concept doesn’t work like that…they just earn straight up cash (through paypal) for offers completed based on the following…
a. Must have $50 in earnings before they cash out
b. They get paid on the 1st and 15th
c. No referral commissions are paid unless the referred person hits $50
d. Need to get paypal email address
i. Obviously the Referrals section did not work for this (we temporarily named it Bonuses)…so we were wanting to ask you what you might suggest to make this is simple as possible. Maybe turn it into an “Earnings” section that is visible only when logged in? People basically need to be able to get paid their commissions over $50 every 15 days and we need to collect their paypal email in order to do so. We also need to be able to…
1. Deduct it from their balance
2. Have the minimum balance required reset for the next month
3. Have a way for it to notify them they’ve been paid (like we could mark it paid and it automatically sends a notification email)
4. Have a way to be able to deduct from their balance and make commission adjustments (I think the system already has this in phpmyadmin).
1 freelancer is bidding on average $127 for this job
Hey Good Day,I've studied your project specifications and I'm ready to provide you solution that fits your [url removed, login to view] private message for detail