We have a small billing script and we need a few small modifications. I can provide the exisiting script and give you access to a live test script that is online.
The script has two admin levels:
Super Admin:This is where user accounts are created, sales are listed, customer accounts are listed, etc.
User Admin: This is where individual users log in and view their individual sales, search for customers, create new customer accounts, and charge customers.
The billing portion of the script works perfectly, but we need some changes in the way information is displayed and entered.
1. Currently the main login welcome page shows all recent transactions. We need this page to include information such as; address, city, state, zip, and phone number.
2. When the customer's information is entered we need an additional field for the customer's phone number.
3. The search function needs to be modified so that users can search for the customer's name OR phone number. Currently users can search for a customer's name, but not phone number.
4. When a customer's information is selected from a search his information is automatically populated in the billing fields. Currently this information is in "read-only" format. We need this changed so that the information can be edited and updated. For example if a customer has recently changed their address, we need the information editable so that the user can change it.
5. The billing script keeps a database of customer accounts along with their information. We need this databse of customers to be shared amoung all logged in users.
For example, the way the script works now is:
If user 1 enters a customer's information then that customer is now searchable by user 1.
If user 2 tries to search for that customer he will not be able to locate the customer's account because the customer's account was created by user 1.
We need to make a change to the script so that user 2 can now locate a customer's account, even though user 2 did not create that customers account. Basically we need the customer database shared amoung all logged in users.
Important: the script maintains an accounting breakdown of each user.
If user 1 did $[url removed, login to view] in sales in the last 7 days he will be able to run a search and view his sales.
If user 2 did $[url removed, login to view] in sales in the last 7 days he will be able to run a search and view his sales.
And we do not want to change this - we need the transaction accounting of each user to remain separate. So user 2 could not see what user 1's sales were.
ONLY the customer's information database would be shared amoung the users - not their sales.
Experienced providers in PHP and MYSQL.
Thanks for applying for this work.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $452 for dette job
I am a professional with roughly 6 years exerpience and a college level degree in the field of web development. For an understanding of my skills please check my portfolio at http://www.dotadesign.com/?link=freelancer
Hello sir, I read your given information. I am ready to work with you. I have experience in work like this so give me this opportunity to work with you. Thank you.