For an existing web application we need an installation script based on the Bitnami LAMP stack 22.214.171.124 (VM) or existing web server installed at customer site. Only consultants with experience with the Bitnami LAMP stack will be considered. Please send information on realized projects. Replies like “We can do that” without any additional project information will be ignored.
It needs to do following:
Create a command line script that downloads a package from our server that:
1. Unpacks all files and copies to proper directories respecting the structure of Bitnami LAMP stack (VM) and sets permissions on files and directories.
2. Installs a small open source GUI (with a prompt” Do you want to install etc”)
3. Activate PHPMyAdmin on Bitnami
4. Installs a desk top sharing service like Krfb (with a prompt” Do you want to install etc”)
5. Installs ioncube loaders
6. Starts a php-installation script.
PHP installation script can be based on this template: [url removed, login to view] . (to be adapted to corporate ID)
Following options should be included:
1. Verify status of installation requirements and PHP modules. If not available, missing should be installed/activated by a click.
2. Entry of custom URL were user can access the application from a LAN or outside.
3. Create a MySQL Database with user
4. Set scheduling for a cronjob
5. Backup system to backup MySQL DB + Documents external to the VM box.
6. Create the application DB and adding an admin user to the application (existing code can be transmitted)
7. Set SMTP values (saved in web application DB)
8. Set ports on Bitnami Firewall
A non disclosure agreement needs to be signed if some of our code needs to be transmitted.
If you think you are a good fit, please evaluate your time needed and make a financial proposal.