I need help with a interactive flashgame.
All the graphics are done. some updates of the graphics will be available soon
1. First the user must register to be able to play
2. The player can only play once so the if he tries to register again, we have to make a check against db to see if he already played.
3. when the player have filled in the form the maze shows, and when the player moves the avatar the games starts, the game is also time base so there is a clock so the player can see how long it took to manage the game.
4. The flash should be interactive the user should control the avatar with the keyboard pointer. The avatar should go through a maze in the shortest time, on the way there are hidden obstacles, when the user reach the obstacles, the obstacles will show and the user must answer a question before they can continue. The Question area is where their is a grey square and below, the grey square is where there should be a photo attached to the [login to view URL] the answered the question(choose a choice(radio button) and pressed the vidare button the obstacles disappears.
The photo,question and answers should be loaded from a xml, so its easily for me to edit
5. When the user avatar reaches the M?l/finish the clock stops and a notice shows that says" du har g?tt i m?l och dina resultat ?r sparade.
The result should be saved in db, the time and the how many sanswers are correct
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Sep 17, 2012 9:49:37 AM:
Hi I updated the zip files with a new one, please download it, the new file contains how the registartions should look like, the registration should also be in the flash. The file Kä[login to view URL], it the obstacle that should be shown when the user gets to the obstacle. the file frågor och klutt shows where the obstacle should be. The file [login to view URL] show how the radiobuttons should look like that for teh questions