This application will allow multiple domains be "parked" on a single script, and use a database to store data on each domain for sale. The application will determine which domain's data to display based on the URL requested. Visitors will be able to send enquiries via HTML form, and make payments via HTML form and Stripe integration.
1. The application will be installed on the main domain. On the main domain the following pages will exist:
- category page with ability to search and filter;
- payment page which will process Stripe payments
Payments receipts will be emailed to admin and buyer, and record of the payment saved to DB.
2. When a visitor navigates directly to a for sale domain they will be shown a buy now page containing content related to the domain. The content will be derived from the domain database. This page will allow users to submit an enquiry form. Enquiries will be emailed to the admin and saved to DB.
This application is relatively simple, with the main complexity being the Stripe integration. The front-end HTML is already designed and coded with HTML5 and Bootstrap. Developer will only need to plug in the payment and enquiry forms, and hook up any required AJAX calls.
The hosting company will take care of parking the domains so that they resolve to the script. Determining which domain is being requested will be trivial based on referrer data.
* Clean OOP code
* All code to be well formatted and properly commented
* Previous experience working with Stripe API must be shown
I will provide the finished HTML and Database schemas. All domain data will be manually managed - there is no requirement for any DB interface development apart from reading the data and saving the forms/payments.