We have a program written in PHP. It is designed as a stand-alone program. We would like to have it run natively in Joomla 1.0 and at least in legacy mode for Joomla 1.5. We would also like to have modules created based on our Search feature, "featured" listings and a new module created for a menu system related to the program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 6, 2008 12:46:18 PM:
Need program to run as component in Joomla 1.0.x and Joomla 1.5.x and have an import function for those who want to import a csv file and map to appropriate fields for inventory.
- Calculator (I can provide this module for inclusion)
- Featured Unit...This is a module that will display the photos and link to a featured unit which is designated in the component. Backend should offer a list of all units that are featured in the component so the admin can chose which one the module will display. Also should link to that chosen unit. Can use a 3rd party image gallery for this if needed (I can provide).
Component and each module should be installed via joomla installer.
When can you start/finish?
Joomla PHP MySQL