UNITED STATES RESPONDENTS ONLY PLEASE! RESPONDENTS OUTSIDE THE USA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
[[Special consideration given to Los Angeles Area respondents.]]
I need someone to create a simple CMS interface for adding locations worldwide...
1) The CMS will allow the client to add locations to an overall list of locations where a product is available. It will have the following fields: Location Name, Location Country, Location Street Address (three lines if needed), Location City, Location ZipCode, Location Phone Number, Location Website Address (if applicable), Location Product Website Page (if applicable - this will be the specific page on the location's website relevant to the product), Product Categories.
2) The entered information will populate a list for the end-user to view and click on (for the websites), as well as possibly populate a Google Map through the Google Maps API.
3) The CMS needs to be password-protected.
4) The CMS needs to allow for multiple, individually password-protected users with differing permissions - add, add/edit, add/edit/remove.
5) The end-user list of countries should only contain those that have a location in the CMS. If a new country is entered into the CMS that new country will be added to a drop-down list of available countries visible by the end-user.
6) The administrative area/backend of the CMS needs to be able to be dropped into an already-created design.
7) The system needs to send email notifications to a given (and changeable) list of email addresses with all of the entered information. This list doesn't necessarily need to be part of the CMS - we can change this in the code if needed, but it would be great if it could be included.
I would like this to be lightweight, preferably custom-made (without all of the extras included in Joomla, WordPress or the like which would be unnecessary for this project). A single screen for data entry whose information can be used to populate the necessary fields of the website.
The designer is familiar (if not fluent) in PHP, and would prefer that we use that. We need to be able to recall the data with simple code, so that if something in the design changes down the road, we can easily make the changes without having to redo the CMS or it's coding as well.
Please provide a bid that DOES NOT include the Google Maps functionality and mention in the comments of your bid how much extra adding that functionality would cost (if you are able to do it).
Thank you for your time and consideration!