Anticipated cost to me for this job is at least $100.
I have a version of Clipshare 4.1 which has had some bespoke mods made to it. The bespoked Clipshare worked fine on its original location. Having moved it to another server, there are a few minor functions that no longer work properly and need to be corrected.
(1) The standard Upload facility only works if I turn 'SEO' option to No. But whn I do that, it prevents the search facilities from returning results
(2) A copy of the new user's Avartar should be written to second folder to permit a bespoke function to display the image. Similar applies when I create a new channel. But the copies are not being written.
(3) When a new user signs up, they have to upload an avatar. In standard Clipshare, these are posted to public_html/models/photo. I had a bespoke function added that uses sub folders under public_html/models/photo. But againm the process for writing to these is not working correctly.
(4) Some of the social bookmarks no longer work correctly as the addresses for them must have changed. This needs updating.
(5) I had a change made to Clipshare that allows H264 encoded videos to be uploaded and converted to standard FLV (not F4V). This is deliberately not a facility for converting to F4V as the processing requiremrnt for that is so high. Currently, this function only allows .MOV and .MP4 extensions to be uploaded. This needs to be amended so that all common HD formats can be uploaded and converted.
In addition to the above, there are a couple of minor changes that I would like to be made.
(6) Amend the ‘square’ Clipshare screen to be widescreen player without affecting the advertising functionality
(7) Once the above requirements are completed, I will need a second verison fo the site to be produced. The version you will have amended above uses Dark Matter template. I will need a second version to be produced with a white background and black text, as with the Clearwater Clipshare template.
(8) The final change concerns the Clipshare text banner advertising. Instead of displaying the URL (as it does by default), I need it to display the words: 'Like how I look? You can shop for it here:' Then attach the URL that is entered in the URL field under Clipshare's ‘Add Text Advertise’ box as a hyperlink.
More detail and screen shots are in the attached.
I haven't used programmers through Freelancer previously but I am established on Scriptlance under same user name. It is just much easier to find Clipshare developers on this site!