The goal of this project is to finish the development of an entirely customized price comparison platform (backend + website + mobile site) that was started by another freelancer under the CodIgniter PHP framework.
The project is currently in standby and approximately 60% of the work has already been completed (including the MySQL database)
In a nutshell, visitors will be able to compare prices that merchants themselves will be updating via a private backend access.
This price comparison platform will be featuring “brick and mortar” merchants dealing with offline activities only.
From a development stand point, the whole platform is split into different sections:
* Desktop (the following HTML static pages have already been completed by the previous freelancer: homepage, result page, product page, merchant page, contact us page, about us page, FAQ page, registration page / login page, see more pages - the homepage contains a few boxes with only some topline information. When clicking on “see more”, visitors will be directed to a page that will display the full content related to the box he was looking at, e.g. promotions, what’s hot, etc. -, shopping list page)
* Mobile (not yet developed)
* Administrator area (where super admins and sub admins are able to manage the platform)
* Merchant area (where merchants can manage their prices)
- Strong experience in handling price comparison projects is required.
- Strong experience in working with CodeIgniter framework is also required.
References and successful records are to be provided. Other applicants won’t be considered.
So what’s left to do?
Please take these elements into considerations when working out your quotation:
- Login/registration feature (including login with social media accounts)
- Like, tweet and +1 buttons on all the pages
- Search feature (in the header) that leads to the result page
- Display most popular Google queries in the footer for SEO
- Sorting and filtering feature in the result page
- Rating feature (stars) and comments on the product page and merchant page
- Contact page feature (sending a message feature)
- Member’s account settings (very basic features to allow registered members to change their email, password, etc.)
- Managing shopping list (members can add products to a shopping list – this is to allow them to edit this list, e.g. remove products from the list)
- Site map for SEO
- Mobile site has not been developed yet and should contain the same pages as the frontend, but of course optimized for a mobile screen
- Registration and payment via PayPal for paid packages (payment is on hold until approved by super admin)
- Managing Subscription (renew or cancel subscription)
- Account Settings
- Cron Job to check validity of subscription
- Manage system generated emails (e.g. registration, lost password, etc.)
- Manage subscription packages (create, edit and delete the attributes of the packages (paid or free) that merchants will be subscribing)
- Manage orders (approve merchant account and then initiate payment)
- Manage members
- Manage comments
- Manage metatags for all pages (like page title, page description etc.) for SEO
40 freelancers are bidding on average $1283 for this job
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider
Hi, We have a good team of expert coders and designers in New Delhi, [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have successfully launched many eCommerce,blog, social networking and other websi Mere